vrijdag 22 juli 2016

Shorts...

Although we’ve had a couple of shiny days, today it was – again – brrrr... in the Netherlands. I decided it was it was best to simply enforce the sunny weather, so I sewed shorts! Not just any shorts, the Sofilantjes Domi shorts. And since my girl in not the girly type, I made them in camouflage!

To make the pants a little bit baggier, I used one size larger than the chart recommended, but I kept the original length. I adjusted the overlying pockets into ordinary pockets and added the silver piping.

Let the summer be with us! Soon!

Pattern

Fabric
Camouflage Olive – Stenzo
Silver piping


*This is an affiliated link, which means for you the purchase price stays the same, while I will receive a small percentage of the purchase price to feed my fabric addiction.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten